CIPC - Fábrica de Massas Alimentícias e de Bolachas - PMA
817
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-817,language-en,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,side_area_over_content,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.4,vc_responsive

CIPC – Fábrica de Massas Alimentícias e de Bolachas

At the end of the 1940s, the CIPC decided to make its industrial concentration in Beato. In order to do this, he planned to replace the old factories, scattered in various parts of the city, with new factories equipped with everything that was more modern and efficient in the technical field, while at the same time worrying about the construction of buildings that in combination with the most modern machinery, could become industrial model sets.

We have in this context the set formed by the new Silos, Moagem and Armazém de Farinhas, projects of the Arq. Porfírio Pardal Monteiro, with which the plan was started.

As a continuation of this plan, at the end of the 1950s, the CIPC intended to build a group of new buildings where the new group of Silos stands out, a vast building for the installation of the new Pasta and Biscuit Factory and the Semolina Factory, designed by António Pardal Monteiro.

Owner:

Companhia Industrial de Portugal e Colónias

Location:

Lisbon

Construction Area:

9.500 m²

Project:

1959

Conclusion:

1960

Program:

Project for the Pasta and Biscuits Factory, incorporated in Beato industrial complex in Lisbon, designed by Porfírio Pardal Monteiro.

Team:

Architecture

– António Pedro Batista Pardal Monteiro – Architect

Foundations and Structure

– Pedro Kopke Pardal Monteiro – Engineer

Specialities

– Camacho Simões – Engineer

Category

INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS