Faculdade de Ciências de Lisboa - Centro de Neurociências - PMA
1357
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-1357,language-en,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,side_area_over_content,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.4,vc_responsive

Faculdade de Ciências de Lisboa – Centro de Neurociências

Owner:

Faculdade de Ciências de Lisboa

Location:

Lisbon

Project:

1992

Construction Area:

760 m²

Conclusion:

1993

Program:

Building intended for the scientific research in the neurosciences’ area, incorporating laboratories and other working and studying rooms, next to the Sciences School, in Campo Grande – Lisbon.

Building Incorporated in “Science” Program.

Team:

Architecture

– António Pedro Batista Pardal Monteiro – Architect

– Manuel Cottinelli Telmo Pardal Monteiro – Architect

– João Cottinelli Telmo Pardal Monteiro – Architect

– Paulo Antunes – Architect

– Amadeu Lourenço

– Rodrigo Moutinho

Foundations and Structure

– Paulo Reis – Engineer

Water and Sewage Equipment and Facilities

– Grade Ribeiro – Engineer

Mechanical Equipment and Facilities

– GPF – Grupo Português de Frio

Electrical and Telecommunications Equipment and Facilities

– GPF – Grupo Português de Frio

Category

EDUCATION, CULTURE AND INVESTIGATION