Portugal Bank Headquartes - PMA
751
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-751,language-en,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,side_area_over_content,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.4,vc_responsive

Portugal Bank Headquartes

The intervention covers the entire ground floor of the headquarters’ building, in the pombaline downtown, in Comércio Street. Two projects were developed for different functional areas:

Rehabilitation and improvement project of the public and administration entrance in the building, incorporating the solution for the interior architectural problems , furniture and equipment and security systems against violent intrusion, completely respecting the building aesthetic characteristics that still presents the original facades incorporated in the reconstruction drafted in the late XVIII century, as a result of the earthquake in 1755.

Rehabilitation and improvement project of the treasury Service, located also in the ground floor, including the complete restructuring of the public attendance areas, “boxes”, with a computerized system basis, incorporating equipment and security systems of current conceiving.

Improvement of the internal treasury services.

 

Owner:

Banco de Portugal

Location:

Rua do Comércio – Lisbon

Improvment Area:

1.2000 m²

Project:

1984

Conclusion:

1986

Program:

Rehabilitation and improvement project of the public and administration entrance in the building.

Team:

Architecture

– António Pedro Batista Pardal Monteiro – Architect

– João Cottinelli Telmo Pardal Monteiro – Architect

– Manuel Cottinelli Telmo Pardal Monteiro – Architect

– Paulo Antunes – Architect

– Clara Brás – Architect

– Amadeu Lourenço

– João Sobral Otero

– Rodrigo Moutinho

Specialities

– GPF – Grupo Português de Frio

Category

OFFICE BUILDINGS